Oct 15, -- With the leadership of Osleni Guerrero, Cuba will be represented by four athletes in the Pan-American Badminton Championship and Open of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, both from October 24th to 31st.
The Cuban delegation that will travel this Saturday, is completed by Taimara Oropesa, Guerrero's partner in mixed doubles mode and Leodannis Martinez and Ernesto Reyes, who will compete in the individual category and the men's doubles.
These will be Guerrero's 8th and 9th tournaments of the year, whose results have improved his position in the world ranking, having started at the site 103rd and is at 65th place now with 22 230 points, and the best Latin-American exponent, reflects the Jit sports digital edition.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2830
- online: 204
- total: 4081311