Oct 17, -- Cuba was below expectations in the preliminary phase of World Youth Archery Championship, which is discussed in the Chinese city of Wuxi, won by Koreans and locals.
As indicated by the official site of the weekly Jit, although Cubans Rosangel Sainz and Erney Alfonso, debutants in the segment for Cadets, were below expectations at this stage, Erney Alfonso moved to box 32nd in the recurved bow specialty and will rival tough British Patrick Huston, 4th place in the Tour FITA preliminary phase.
The remaining Latin-American male athletes were eliminated, but not the women, who had an excellent performance to include as many as five representatives in this category.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5523
- today: 4203
- online: 237
- total: 6645561