Oct 17, -- Cuba was below expectations in the preliminary phase of World Youth Archery Championship, which is discussed in the Chinese city of Wuxi, won by Koreans and locals.
As indicated by the official site of the weekly Jit, although Cubans Rosangel Sainz and Erney Alfonso, debutants in the segment for Cadets, were below expectations at this stage, Erney Alfonso moved to box 32nd in the recurved bow specialty and will rival tough British Patrick Huston, 4th place in the Tour FITA preliminary phase.
The remaining Latin-American male athletes were eliminated, but not the women, who had an excellent performance to include as many as five representatives in this category.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1410
- online: 183
- total: 3835380