Oct 21, -- With the participation of 22 countries and 300 athletes, the 2013 Pan-American Masters Cycling Track Championships begins today in the Mexican city of Guadalajara, said the president of the Cycling Association of the State of Jalisco, André Marx Miranda.
From 21st to 24th events will take place in track speed 200 meters and 1 km, 500m or 750m trials, depending on the category and sex, which will be followed by the individual pursuit, team pursuit, points race and scratch events, all based at the Pan-American Velodrome of CODE Paradero Unit.
Today will be the individual time trial 10, 15 and 20 kms, according to the category, and tomorrow Tuesday will be the Criterium trial, which will be held at Circuit Technology to finish at the UDEG Olympic Coliseum, while route events will be held from October 25th to 27th and the last day will be for the individual route 80, 90 and 100 kms, according to the category.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 3669
- online: 100
- total: 4842113