Sept 28, -- Over 300 Cuban baseball experts are currently working as advisors in countries such as Canada, Italy, Mexico, Panama, Venezuela and Jamaica, according to the Cuban Baseball Federation.
Outstanding Cuban specialists in the sports are working at Ontario's Baseball Academy, in Canada, such as Antonio Pacheco, Luis Ulacia and Juan Manrique, while other renowned players like Orestes Kindelán and Julio Romero are offering advice at the Italian Baseball Federation.
Meanwhile, Venezuela is a major target for Cuban supportive collaboration in the baseball field, and also important is the work being carried out in Mexico and in Nicaragua by Cuban trainers.
Relations between Cuba and Los Piratas de Campeche baseball team have considered the possible participation of several Cuban players with foreign baseball leagues.
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 4505
- online: 245
- total: 4215787