Oct 30, -- The Cuban Osleni Guerrero will play today at the semifinal in the Men's Singles, Santo Domingo Badminton Open, based in Dominican Republic till tomorrow.
Guerrero, top seed of the lid, accumulated 2 victories over local Nelson Javier and Brazilian Daniel Paiola, in both cases without dropping a set.
Guerrero, best badminton player in Latin America, will face the winner between American Bjorn Seguin and Brazilian Alex Yuwan.
Also on this day, the Cubans Leodannis Martinez and Ernesto Reyes will compete in the doubles event, pitting the hosts Reimi Starling Cabrera and Miguel Martinez.
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Havana to Host 20th Habanos Festival
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Esperanto Congress wraps up in Havana
- Perucho lives in the soul of the Cuban nation
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 3543
- online: 149
- total: 4355826