Nov 7, -- Cuban badminton player Osleni Guerrero advanced today to the 56th place in world ranking that discipline, according to the latest update.
The list released on Thursday by the International Badminton Federation confirmed the Guadalajara 2011 runner-up climbed 4 places with respect to the previous ranking.
The five titles won this year reported 24 680 points for Guerrero and place him as the best player in Latin America and the 2nd in the continent, after American Sattawat Pongniarat (50) with 26 820 units.
The Caribbean has not closed his annual calendar because he intends to take place at the 7th International Tournament in Surinam, from November 13th- 16th.
There is no other Latin-American player among the first 100 in the individual ranking, although Brazil stands out in men's doubles with Alex Tjong and Hugo Yuwan Arthuso in the 63rd position.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1006
- online: 171
- total: 3853830