Nov 11, -- The Cuban judokas Idalis Ortiz and Asley Gonzalez will attend the Grand Prix of Brazil, whose preliminary and final stages will be discussed from the 15th to 17th of this month and on November 23rd and 24th in Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre.
Both champions will strengthen selections of Minas Gerais state and received invitations from the organizers for their competitive results and their location in the world rankings in their respective divisions.
Along with Ortiz and Gonzalez travel their coaches Ronaldo Veitía (f) and Justo Noda (m), who also emphasized that their disciples will also participate in the Grand Slam of Tokyo, Japan, from November 29th until December 1st.
In the Japanese lid, in which Santiago Chinea will serve as women's coach, young Maria Celia Laborde will be also present for her outstanding performance in the World Cup in Rio de Janeiro where she was 5th in the 48 kilos, which helped to discussed the bronze medal in the individual tournament, and helped to win the bronze medal by team.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 1472
- online: 141
- total: 5938766