Nov 13, -- Cuba signed 22 boxers in the 4th Season of the World Series of Boxing, which starts on Friday with the debut of Cubans in such contests.
According to the event's official website, Cuba's Los Domadores will have 2 athletes in each category, except for 64 and 69 kg which were inscribed 3 athletes.
The team is staffed with experienced figures such as Yasniel Toledo, Julio César la Cruz, Arisnoide Despaigne Roniel Iglesias, Carlos Banteur, Yosvani Veitia, Robeisis Ramirez, Lázaro Álvarez, Iván Oñate, Erislandi Savón, Jose Larduet and Yoandri Toirac.
The list is completed by young talents such as Kevin Brown, Youth World Champion 2012, and considered the best fighter in the world, Yasiel Despaigne, Luis Oliva, Marcos Forestal, Yunier Echevarría, Gerardo Cervantes, Jorge Luis Cordero, Ramón Luis Nicolás, Emmanuel Reyes and Lenier Perot, among others.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1073
- online: 200
- total: 4097028