Nov 14, -- The Cuban badminton player Osleni Guerrero, 24 years old, ascended to place 53rd in the world ranking, his best historical position, according to the last update of the international federation of the discipline.
Guerrero, current Pan-American champion, rose 3 seats and now shows 24 680 points, which remain him as the best player in Latin America and the 2nd of the continent, only surpassed by American Sattawat Pongniarat, which rose from 50th place to 44th, with 27650 units.
The Guadalajara 2011 runner-up participates at the International Tournament of Suriname since yesterday and will lay off the year with the Mexico Open, to be held next week.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 3745
- online: 110
- total: 4377867