Nov 14, -- The Cuban badminton player Osleni Guerrero, 24 years old, ascended to place 53rd in the world ranking, his best historical position, according to the last update of the international federation of the discipline.
Guerrero, current Pan-American champion, rose 3 seats and now shows 24 680 points, which remain him as the best player in Latin America and the 2nd of the continent, only surpassed by American Sattawat Pongniarat, which rose from 50th place to 44th, with 27650 units.
The Guadalajara 2011 runner-up participates at the International Tournament of Suriname since yesterday and will lay off the year with the Mexico Open, to be held next week.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 3030
- online: 144
- total: 4837683