Havana, November 16 (RHC) The president of the Cuban Sports and Recreation Institute, Christian Jimenez, signed an bilateral cooperation accord with the foreign minister of Niger Mohamed Bazoum, who paid an official visit to Cuba this week.
Jimenez said that it was a pleasure to keep strengthening cooperation with the African nation and that the accord will expand bilateral exchange in
terms of training, cultural and physical education, recreation and the exchange of athletes for training activity, as well as the hiring by Niger of Cuban trainers in 20 sports disciplines.
The accord was also signed by Niger’ s foreign minister Mohamed Bazoum, who is paying an official visit to Cuba.
The Cuban official said that minister Bazoum has recognized the social advancement of Cuban society in terms of education and health, and that he said that sports is an area in which both countries can share mutual exchange.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 2949
- online: 67
- total: 4380935