Nov 18, -- Vietnam is completing its seven hundred strong delegation of athletes to the Twenty Seventh South East Asia Games, which this year will be hosted by Myanmar.
Vietnam will compete in 30 of the 33 disciplines at the games and hopes to win from seventy to seventy-five gold medals, less than the 96 it obtained two years ago at the 27th edition of the games.
Football, the national game in Vietnam, is preparing for the competition for the Games, which will be held in Myanmar from the 11th to the 22nd of December.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 162
- online: 134
- total: 4361644