Nov 18, -- Vietnam is completing its seven hundred strong delegation of athletes to the Twenty Seventh South East Asia Games, which this year will be hosted by Myanmar.
Vietnam will compete in 30 of the 33 disciplines at the games and hopes to win from seventy to seventy-five gold medals, less than the 96 it obtained two years ago at the 27th edition of the games.
Football, the national game in Vietnam, is preparing for the competition for the Games, which will be held in Myanmar from the 11th to the 22nd of December.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 2982
- online: 218
- total: 3851595