Nov 18, -- Colombians celebrated during the weekend the selection of Santa Marta, the capital city of the Colombian department of Magdalena, on the Caribbean coast, to host the 2017 Bolivarian Games, honoring Simon Bolivar, the liberator of several South American nations from Spain.
Santa Marta holds special importance for Colombians and other South American citizens since it was on a village on the Caribbean coast of Colombia near the city where the Liberator Simon Bolivar died in 1830.
Santa Marta’s residents vowed to prepare the best conditions for a Bolivarian Games.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 3297
- online: 135
- total: 4489149