Nov 18, -- Cuban athlete Osleni Guerrero has already won first place at the Seventh International Badminton Open of Suriname, with only one more game is left to be played.
24-year-old Guerrero, fifty-third in the World Ranking, won his sixth medal this year, defeating the Czech Jan Frolich in just 32 minutes.
Guerrero is the best Latin American badminton player and improved his playing over last year’s results.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1027
- online: 176
- total: 3849640