Nov 18, -- Cuban athlete Osleni Guerrero has already won first place at the Seventh International Badminton Open of Suriname, with only one more game is left to be played.
24-year-old Guerrero, fifty-third in the World Ranking, won his sixth medal this year, defeating the Czech Jan Frolich in just 32 minutes.
Guerrero is the best Latin American badminton player and improved his playing over last year’s results.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 3393
- online: 119
- total: 4485146