Nov 18, -- Cuban athlete Osleni Guerrero has already won first place at the Seventh International Badminton Open of Suriname, with only one more game is left to be played.
24-year-old Guerrero, fifty-third in the World Ranking, won his sixth medal this year, defeating the Czech Jan Frolich in just 32 minutes.
Guerrero is the best Latin American badminton player and improved his playing over last year’s results.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 998
- online: 166
- total: 4108726