Nov 18, -- Cuban athlete Osleni Guerrero has already won first place at the Seventh International Badminton Open of Suriname, with only one more game is left to be played.
24-year-old Guerrero, fifty-third in the World Ranking, won his sixth medal this year, defeating the Czech Jan Frolich in just 32 minutes.
Guerrero is the best Latin American badminton player and improved his playing over last year’s results.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1184
- online: 124
- total: 4937090