Havana, November 19 (RHC)- The First International Symposium on Physical Activity, Health and Quality of Life will take place in Havana from this Wednesday to Friday with the sponsorship of the Institute of Sports Medicine, the Cuban Federation of Health and Quality of Life and the National Group for the Education and Promotion of Health.
This meeting, at the Cojimar Convention Center, will gather physicians specializing in sports, physiotherapists, rehabilitators, psychologists and other specialists.
An important ítem on the agenda is the promotion of physical exercise; physical activities recommended for patients with non-transmittable chronic diseases and the application of exact amounts of physical exercise in patients undergoing medical rehabilitation.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4890
- online: 172
- total: 3861751