Havana, November 19 (RHC)- The First International Symposium on Physical Activity, Health and Quality of Life will take place in Havana from this Wednesday to Friday with the sponsorship of the Institute of Sports Medicine, the Cuban Federation of Health and Quality of Life and the National Group for the Education and Promotion of Health.
This meeting, at the Cojimar Convention Center, will gather physicians specializing in sports, physiotherapists, rehabilitators, psychologists and other specialists.
An important ítem on the agenda is the promotion of physical exercise; physical activities recommended for patients with non-transmittable chronic diseases and the application of exact amounts of physical exercise in patients undergoing medical rehabilitation.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 1561
- online: 122
- total: 4487413