Havana, November 19 (RHC)-- Five Cuban female cyclists will compete at the World Cup Meet in the Mexican city of Aguascalientes from December 5th to the 7th.
They include two outstanding Cuban female cyclists that have won several medals at international meets. They are Yumari González and Lisandra Guerra, heading the team also compsed of Yudelmis Dominguez and rookies Marlies Mejis and Arlenis Sierra.
Lisandra, an expert on short distances, will also compete in the speed tests, according to trainer Florencio Peres. The expert said the Cuban female cyclist team is in good shape and has trained hard to be rewarded at the Mexico-based meet.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 4125
- online: 123
- total: 4935898