Nov 20, -- A total of six hundred and twenty seven delegates from Fourty Three countries have confirmed their participation in Havana in next week’s Fifth International Convention on Physical Activity and Sports, with Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay and Ecuador as the most numerous delegations.
A spokesman for the Cuban Sports Institute said this meeting, to session from the Twenty Fifth to the Twenty Ninth of November at Havana’s Palace of the Conventions, will foster exchanges of experiences and research on physical activities and sports.
Cuba has conducted research in this area and has a group of experts and technicians working on its development who will present their results to the plenary sessions
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 1251
- online: 104
- total: 4947548