Nov 20, -- A total of six hundred and twenty seven delegates from Fourty Three countries have confirmed their participation in Havana in next week’s Fifth International Convention on Physical Activity and Sports, with Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay and Ecuador as the most numerous delegations.
A spokesman for the Cuban Sports Institute said this meeting, to session from the Twenty Fifth to the Twenty Ninth of November at Havana’s Palace of the Conventions, will foster exchanges of experiences and research on physical activities and sports.
Cuba has conducted research in this area and has a group of experts and technicians working on its development who will present their results to the plenary sessions
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 4779
- online: 195
- total: 4216061