Nov 20, -- The top four highest ranked teams in Cuba s current baseball season won last night their respective games and consolidated themselves at the top, much to the chagrín of the fans of the loosing teams.
They are Industriales, representing Cuba’s capital city, Havana; Pinar del Río, the nation’s westernmost territory; Santiago de Cuba, in the Far East, and Villa Clara, in the nation’s belly.
Experts had chosen these four teams as the most probable winners of the championship games, but it is now that their prophecies begin to become true.
The capital city’s team, Industriales, or Industrials in English, heads the list with eight wins and only three defeats. The leader is closely followed by Villaclara, also with eight wins but with one more defeat, a total of four.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 737
- online: 61
- total: 4842874