Cuban Pedro Pablo Pichardo won on Friday the men's triple jump competition at the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto, with a mark of 17.54 meters.
Having a dream competitive season - including a couple of jumps over 18 meters - smugly Pichardo dominated an event in which his rivals even surpassed the barrier of 17 meters.
The silver medal went to the chest of Bahamian Leevan Sands, with 16.99 meters, while the bronze was won by Cuban Ernesto Revé, with 16.94 m.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 545
- online: 103
- total: 5253095