Cuban Pedro Pablo Pichardo won on Friday the men's triple jump competition at the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto, with a mark of 17.54 meters.
Having a dream competitive season - including a couple of jumps over 18 meters - smugly Pichardo dominated an event in which his rivals even surpassed the barrier of 17 meters.
The silver medal went to the chest of Bahamian Leevan Sands, with 16.99 meters, while the bronze was won by Cuban Ernesto Revé, with 16.94 m.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 1869
- online: 144
- total: 4467846