Cuban Pedro Pablo Pichardo won on Friday the men's triple jump competition at the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto, with a mark of 17.54 meters.
Having a dream competitive season - including a couple of jumps over 18 meters - smugly Pichardo dominated an event in which his rivals even surpassed the barrier of 17 meters.
The silver medal went to the chest of Bahamian Leevan Sands, with 16.99 meters, while the bronze was won by Cuban Ernesto Revé, with 16.94 m.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3346
- today: 2081
- online: 133
- total: 5553197