Havana, November 27 (RHC)-- Cuban Judo stars idalis Ortiz and Maria Celia Laborde will compete at Tokyo’s Grand Slam this coming weekend, a Cuban sports spokesman confirmed.
Ortiz, Olympic Champion in London 2012 and in the World Championshp of Rio de Janeiro this year will compete in the more that 78 kilogrammes division.
She has just played at the Brazilian Grand Prix with the Minas Gerais team, that got the titte.
Laborde, meanwhile, will meet her adversaries in the 48 kilogrammes division. She has rendered an outstanding performance in Rio de Janeiro, where she won fifth place as a player for a local Brazilian team.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2217
- online: 213
- total: 3836187