Havana, November 27 (RHC)-- Cuban Judo stars idalis Ortiz and Maria Celia Laborde will compete at Tokyo’s Grand Slam this coming weekend, a Cuban sports spokesman confirmed.
Ortiz, Olympic Champion in London 2012 and in the World Championshp of Rio de Janeiro this year will compete in the more that 78 kilogrammes division.
She has just played at the Brazilian Grand Prix with the Minas Gerais team, that got the titte.
Laborde, meanwhile, will meet her adversaries in the 48 kilogrammes division. She has rendered an outstanding performance in Rio de Janeiro, where she won fifth place as a player for a local Brazilian team.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 4116
- online: 216
- total: 4095679