Nov 28, -- Five Cuban boxers were announced to make up the team that will face Russia on December 6th as part of group B of the World Boxing Series.
Among the boxers, who earlier defeated Mexico 5-0, are Yosbany Veitia, Ramon Luis and Erislandy Savon.
The Cuban team has thus far won all its fights, since it also edged Poland 5-0. The Russians also defeated the Polish but fell to Kazakhstan, which won two fights and lost three.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1910
- online: 184
- total: 3854734