Nov 28, -- Five Cuban boxers were announced to make up the team that will face Russia on December 6th as part of group B of the World Boxing Series.
Among the boxers, who earlier defeated Mexico 5-0, are Yosbany Veitia, Ramon Luis and Erislandy Savon.
The Cuban team has thus far won all its fights, since it also edged Poland 5-0. The Russians also defeated the Polish but fell to Kazakhstan, which won two fights and lost three.
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 16
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's segment Notes on the Revolution Column #6 Sept. 16
- RHC's program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup Sept. 16
- A plot against the Roman Catholic Pope!
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3495
- today: 2808
- online: 135
- total: 6370870