Nov 28, -- Cuba released today the list of the best ten athletes of the year, with judo experts Idalys Ortiz and Asley Gonzalez heading the list, following the vote of a survey issued by the National Sports, Physical Education and Recreation Institute, INDER.
In other disciplines, the best ones were basketball expert Yamara Amargo and baseball player Freddy Asiel Alvarez, while in Boxing, the title went to Yoandri Toirac.
The list of the 10 outstanding athletes also includes boxers Julio Cesar la Cruz and Lazaro Alvarez, Tae Kwon Do experts Yarelis Silva and in athletics Pedro Pablo Pichardo, while in Chess Leinier Dominguez got the majority of the votes.
Alfredo Despigne in boxing, Livan Lopez in wrestling and Angel Fournier in rowing completed the list.
- North Korean Foreign Minister Begins Official Visit to Cuba
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Qva Libre)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Visiting Puerto Rican Independence Activist Oscar López Rivera Pays Tribute to Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
- The World's Wealth In Few Hands
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4263
- today: 636
- online: 192
- total: 3989512