The losing streak of Matanzas and another setback of Industriales shaped each the start of the 6th subsets of the 55th National Baseball Series, which now disputes its 20th date.
The two selections, listed among the most qualified to overcome the preliminary phase, extended their recent poor results and sounded alarms among their supporters the day before, when the duel between the leaders Ciego de Ávila and Granma could not start due to rain.
Meanwhile, Pinar del Rio and Holguin went out gracefully in the only duels on Wednesday night, besides the unexpected 10-0 knockout that Guantanamo gave to Sancti Spiritus to stay in the 7th place tied with Las Tunas, which recently won the bilateral sub series 3-2 also at their headquarters, at the Van Troi Stadium.
In order to score points in qualifying for the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro 2016, two Cuban fencers will participate in early December at the Grand Prix in Doha, Qatar.
The clashes corresponding to the end of the 2nd National Boxing Series starting today and until Saturday at the 19 de Noviembre Multipurpose Sports Complex in the western province of Pinar del Río.
The Cuban under-23 football team, with players who won the bronze medal at the Pan-American Games in Veracruz 2014, will hold a friendly match today against the national team of Nicaragua in Havana's Pedro Marrero Stadium.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2510
- today: 435
- online: 77
- total: 5869666