HAVANA, November 29 (RHC).-- Ecuadorean Sports Personality Vicente Nevárez said he favors in his country the early identification of sports talents among children in primary schools and then develop tho}se abilities at specialized sports training centers.
Nevárez was one of the experts involved in a discussion on identification and development of children with athletic aptitudes during then International Convention on Sports and Physical Activity.
The Ecuadorean Expert praised his country´s attention to promoting sports by said that it should concentrate training in its own hands and lead the rising young stars on the right path of sports and personal development.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 3928
- online: 150
- total: 4485681