Tokyo, November 29 (RHC).--- The Cuban judo star Maria Celia Laborde is attending Tokyo´s Grand Slam competion along with 335 representatives from 45 other countries.
She is competing in pool B of the 48 kilogramme category.
Also in Tokyo is Idalys Ortiz, London 2012 Olympic Champion in the over 78 kilogramms category. Ortiz is also Word Champion in that same category in the recent Rio de Janairo 2013 games.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 521
- online: 103
- total: 6072521