Tokyo, November 29 (RHC).--- The Cuban judo star Maria Celia Laborde is attending Tokyo´s Grand Slam competion along with 335 representatives from 45 other countries.
She is competing in pool B of the 48 kilogramme category.
Also in Tokyo is Idalys Ortiz, London 2012 Olympic Champion in the over 78 kilogramms category. Ortiz is also Word Champion in that same category in the recent Rio de Janairo 2013 games.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1177
- online: 121
- total: 4937083