Tokyo, November 29 (RHC).--- The Cuban judo star Maria Celia Laborde is attending Tokyo´s Grand Slam competion along with 335 representatives from 45 other countries.
She is competing in pool B of the 48 kilogramme category.
Also in Tokyo is Idalys Ortiz, London 2012 Olympic Champion in the over 78 kilogramms category. Ortiz is also Word Champion in that same category in the recent Rio de Janairo 2013 games.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 4039
- online: 151
- total: 6659906