Tokyo, November 29 (RHC).--- The Cuban judo star Maria Celia Laborde is attending Tokyo´s Grand Slam competion along with 335 representatives from 45 other countries.
She is competing in pool B of the 48 kilogramme category.
Also in Tokyo is Idalys Ortiz, London 2012 Olympic Champion in the over 78 kilogramms category. Ortiz is also Word Champion in that same category in the recent Rio de Janairo 2013 games.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 3562
- online: 129
- total: 4485315