Dec 3, -- The team Los Domadores of Cuba refines their fists to hold the stop on Friday in Havana with the Russian squad in Group B of the 4th World Series of Boxing (WSB by acronym).
Cubans marching with flawless 10 wins without defeat, facing first Los Guerreros of Mexico and then Hussars of Poland, rages their preparation at the National Boxing School, southwest of Havana.
This cap is very strong with Russia, says the National Boxing Commissioner, Alberto Puig, who adds that the best local figures in all divisions will give their best in the majestic Sports City Coliseum.
Russia announced last minute changes in its payroll and its great figure will be the cruise Vitaly Kudukhov, triple bronze medalist in national tournaments and 6 times winner in 10 previous fights in other editions of the WSB, who rivals the Cuban Savón.
Russia has 4 points after bleaching to Poland and falling 2-3 to the defending champion, Astana Arlans, from Kazakhstan, while the Cuban team accumulates 6 units and are the only undefeated ones, as also swept 5-0 against Poland.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 825
- online: 104
- total: 4835478