Oct 3, -- Cuban badminton player Osleni Guerrero debuted with a victory in the doubles category at the International Tournament of Brazil, held in the city of Sao Paulo.
Guerrero and the Brazilian Filipe Toledo defeated the local pair Leonardo Marcellos and Lucas da Silva by 2-0 and partials of 21-12 and 21-18, in just 30 minutes. Later, Guerrero, Guadalajara-2011 runner-up, will face Marcellos one on one.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1757
- online: 138
- total: 4937663