Oct 3, -- Cuban badminton player Osleni Guerrero debuted with a victory in the doubles category at the International Tournament of Brazil, held in the city of Sao Paulo.
Guerrero and the Brazilian Filipe Toledo defeated the local pair Leonardo Marcellos and Lucas da Silva by 2-0 and partials of 21-12 and 21-18, in just 30 minutes. Later, Guerrero, Guadalajara-2011 runner-up, will face Marcellos one on one.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 549
- online: 194
- total: 3853373