Oct 3, -- Cuban badminton player Osleni Guerrero debuted with a victory in the doubles category at the International Tournament of Brazil, held in the city of Sao Paulo.
Guerrero and the Brazilian Filipe Toledo defeated the local pair Leonardo Marcellos and Lucas da Silva by 2-0 and partials of 21-12 and 21-18, in just 30 minutes. Later, Guerrero, Guadalajara-2011 runner-up, will face Marcellos one on one.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 3235
- online: 218
- total: 4107345