Oct 3, -- Cuban badminton player Osleni Guerrero debuted with a victory in the doubles category at the International Tournament of Brazil, held in the city of Sao Paulo.
Guerrero and the Brazilian Filipe Toledo defeated the local pair Leonardo Marcellos and Lucas da Silva by 2-0 and partials of 21-12 and 21-18, in just 30 minutes. Later, Guerrero, Guadalajara-2011 runner-up, will face Marcellos one on one.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 290
- online: 112
- total: 4459291