Oct 3, -- Cuban multi-medalist Lisandra Guerra stood out with 2 golden medals at the Cuba Track Cycling Cup, which runs until Saturday.
The cyclist won her title in the women's speed team and 500m time trial at the Reinaldo Paseiro National Velodrome, east of Havana.
Guerra and her partner, Laura Arias, recorded 48.910 seconds to beat the Mexican team and Cuba's Team B, which scored 49.134 and 54.989 seconds, respectively.
The other gold medal won by Guerra was in the 500m time trial category with 36.216 seconds, followed by Mexican Daniela Gaxiola (37,472) and Franny Fong (38,098).
Tomorrow, the first competition will be the women's team pursuit.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 2043
- online: 151
- total: 4937949