Oct 3, -- Cuban multi-medalist Lisandra Guerra stood out with 2 golden medals at the Cuba Track Cycling Cup, which runs until Saturday.
The cyclist won her title in the women's speed team and 500m time trial at the Reinaldo Paseiro National Velodrome, east of Havana.
Guerra and her partner, Laura Arias, recorded 48.910 seconds to beat the Mexican team and Cuba's Team B, which scored 49.134 and 54.989 seconds, respectively.
The other gold medal won by Guerra was in the 500m time trial category with 36.216 seconds, followed by Mexican Daniela Gaxiola (37,472) and Franny Fong (38,098).
Tomorrow, the first competition will be the women's team pursuit.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 1117
- online: 106
- total: 4482870