Havana, Dec 24 (RHC) With games scheduled by Pinar del Rio and Santiago de Cuba, and Ciego de Avila and Industriales, the Cuban Baseball Series now enters a decisive moment as part of its first stage, which includes 45 games between all 16 participating teams.
Pinar del Rio, chalked up fifth on the general classification board, with 23 victories and 16 setbacks, will face off with Santiago de Cuba, 21 victories and 18 defeats at its local stadium Capitan San Luis.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 1780
- online: 125
- total: 4944624