Havana, December 24 (RHC) Most Cuban fans of soccer have voted to grant the Golden Ball to Portuguese soccer specialist Cristiano Ronaldo. Prensa Latina website is collecting the votes, now with a total of 541 in one week. Over 290 of those votes favor Ronaldo over Argentinean Lionel Messi. Ronaldo has experienced one of the best seasons of his life as part of Spain's Real Madrid soccer team.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 2647
- online: 197
- total: 3859508