Havana, December 24 (RHC) Most Cuban fans of soccer have voted to grant the Golden Ball to Portuguese soccer specialist Cristiano Ronaldo. Prensa Latina website is collecting the votes, now with a total of 541 in one week. Over 290 of those votes favor Ronaldo over Argentinean Lionel Messi. Ronaldo has experienced one of the best seasons of his life as part of Spain's Real Madrid soccer team.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 2572
- online: 114
- total: 4942148