La Paz, December 24 (RHC) Bolivia's president Evo Morales has announced that several provinces of his country have applied to host the Rally Dakar route in its upcoming editions.
Morales said that the departments of Tarija, Santa Cruz and Chuquisaca expressed their interest in hosting the all-terrain-vehicle sports event, which will take place in Boliva Janury 12 and 13, for the first time ever.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 1818
- online: 158
- total: 4363300