La Paz, December 24 (RHC) Bolivia's president Evo Morales has announced that several provinces of his country have applied to host the Rally Dakar route in its upcoming editions.
Morales said that the departments of Tarija, Santa Cruz and Chuquisaca expressed their interest in hosting the all-terrain-vehicle sports event, which will take place in Boliva Janury 12 and 13, for the first time ever.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 831
- online: 181
- total: 4088031