Economy Minister Ricardo Cabrisas Receives Vice President of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Council of Ministers
Havana, November 2 (RHC)-- Cuban Economy Minister Ricardo Cabrisas met Wednesday in Havana with Mirko Sarovic, Vice President of the Council of Ministers, and Minister of Trade and Economic Relations of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
After thanking Cuba for inviting him to visit the island, Sarovic expressed his country’s willingness to continue strengthening economic, commercial and cooperation relations with Cuba, highlighting the historic ties, which unite both peoples.
Meanwhile, Minister Cabrisas emphasized Cuba’s efforts to broaden and diversify international cooperation, and spoke about progress being made in the updating of the island’s economic model and the negative impact of Washington's blockade policy on this process.
He also thanked Bosnia and Herzegovina for their vote in favor of the UN resolution against the U.S. blockade.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 3384
- online: 159
- total: 5259160