Economy Minister Ricardo Cabrisas Receives Vice President of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Council of Ministers
Havana, November 2 (RHC)-- Cuban Economy Minister Ricardo Cabrisas met Wednesday in Havana with Mirko Sarovic, Vice President of the Council of Ministers, and Minister of Trade and Economic Relations of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
After thanking Cuba for inviting him to visit the island, Sarovic expressed his country’s willingness to continue strengthening economic, commercial and cooperation relations with Cuba, highlighting the historic ties, which unite both peoples.
Meanwhile, Minister Cabrisas emphasized Cuba’s efforts to broaden and diversify international cooperation, and spoke about progress being made in the updating of the island’s economic model and the negative impact of Washington's blockade policy on this process.
He also thanked Bosnia and Herzegovina for their vote in favor of the UN resolution against the U.S. blockade.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Municipal Assemblies of People's Power to Hold Special Session on Saturday
- Replica of First Equestrian Statue of José Martí to be Inugurated on January 28th in Havana
- Cuba Receives Award as Safest Country for Tourism at FITUR 2018
- Russian Federation Bestows Friendship Order on Havana's Historian Eusebio Leal
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4608
- today: 3230
- online: 212
- total: 4228404