Economy Minister Ricardo Cabrisas Receives Vice President of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Council of Ministers
Havana, November 2 (RHC)-- Cuban Economy Minister Ricardo Cabrisas met Wednesday in Havana with Mirko Sarovic, Vice President of the Council of Ministers, and Minister of Trade and Economic Relations of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
After thanking Cuba for inviting him to visit the island, Sarovic expressed his country’s willingness to continue strengthening economic, commercial and cooperation relations with Cuba, highlighting the historic ties, which unite both peoples.
Meanwhile, Minister Cabrisas emphasized Cuba’s efforts to broaden and diversify international cooperation, and spoke about progress being made in the updating of the island’s economic model and the negative impact of Washington's blockade policy on this process.
He also thanked Bosnia and Herzegovina for their vote in favor of the UN resolution against the U.S. blockade.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 1720
- online: 101
- total: 4926023