Havana, November 6 (RHC)-- Two brands of Cuba's Premium Rum have now entered the Italian market.
The brands Cubay Carta Blanca Extra Viejo and Cubay 1870, were presented during the event 'Friends of Partagás,' held in the Italian municipality of Matelica, during a meeting of Cuban cigar lovers in Europe.
David Bermúdez, sales director of Cuba's premium rum in Italy said the first Cuban rum brand to enter the Italian market was Ron Santiago, which is now popular all across Europe.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 379
- online: 89
- total: 5864782