Havana, November 6 (RHC)-- Two brands of Cuba's Premium Rum have now entered the Italian market.
The brands Cubay Carta Blanca Extra Viejo and Cubay 1870, were presented during the event 'Friends of Partagás,' held in the Italian municipality of Matelica, during a meeting of Cuban cigar lovers in Europe.
David Bermúdez, sales director of Cuba's premium rum in Italy said the first Cuban rum brand to enter the Italian market was Ron Santiago, which is now popular all across Europe.
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 2379
- online: 127
- total: 5663089