Havana, November 6 (RHC)-- Two brands of Cuba's Premium Rum have now entered the Italian market.
The brands Cubay Carta Blanca Extra Viejo and Cubay 1870, were presented during the event 'Friends of Partagás,' held in the Italian municipality of Matelica, during a meeting of Cuban cigar lovers in Europe.
David Bermúdez, sales director of Cuba's premium rum in Italy said the first Cuban rum brand to enter the Italian market was Ron Santiago, which is now popular all across Europe.
- Nicaraguan University Grants Posthumous Honorary Doctorate to Fidel Castro
- New Elections in Germany?
- Cuba Says EU Sanctions Are Foreign Interference in Venezuela
- Cuba Rejects EU Sanctions Against Venezuela
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4687
- today: 3762
- online: 181
- total: 4006842