Havana, September 5 (RHC)-- The Spanish capital company Grupo BM Interinvest Technologies Mariel, S.L.U. was established as a user of the Mariel Special Development Zone (ZDEM for its Spanish acronym).
A note published on the Zone´s website says the new company is authorized to operate for a period of 40 years. The entity will build and operate a platform equipped with offices and warehouses for industrial and service use, while offering other provisions associated with these activities.
The strategic Business and Development Program of the Mariel Special Development Zone includes the building of infrastructure and services aimed at strengthening the favorable business environment, which would encourage the establishment of new users and concessionaires, said the publication.
According to Ana Teresa Igarza Martinez, ZDEM director general as of July 2019 there are 46 companies established in the Zone, and 22 of them are already operational. A total of 20 countries are represented in these entities.
- RHC's national and international news stories
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 7
- Attacks on Saudi Arabia sparks tension in the Middle East
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3981
- today: 3874
- online: 154
- total: 6375917