Havana, November 2 (RHC)-- The company ECOPLAST S.A., a subsidiary of the Portuguese company Enpromoulds Moulds Engineering & Production Ltda., is now established at Cuba’s Mariel Special Development Zone (ZED), for the manufacture of plastic items and molds.
The company is the 49th user established in the enclave. It plans to use materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene and PVC to manufacture various plastic items, all of which will be in high demand in the country for the next 25 years.
ZED's official website reports that ECOPLAST productions will include medicine bottles, containers for hygiene items, drums, glasses, plates and other food warehouses.
It is a modern factory which will also produce and market molds for the transformation of plastics, paper, cardboard and rubber, and will offer maintenance, repair and recapitalization services for equipment associated with these molds.
ECOPLAST, S.A. accumulates over 20 years of experience in the plastics processing industry.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 1808
- online: 158
- total: 6667804