Havana, November 2 (RHC)-- The company ECOPLAST S.A., a subsidiary of the Portuguese company Enpromoulds Moulds Engineering & Production Ltda., is now established at Cuba’s Mariel Special Development Zone (ZED), for the manufacture of plastic items and molds.
The company is the 49th user established in the enclave. It plans to use materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene and PVC to manufacture various plastic items, all of which will be in high demand in the country for the next 25 years.
ZED's official website reports that ECOPLAST productions will include medicine bottles, containers for hygiene items, drums, glasses, plates and other food warehouses.
It is a modern factory which will also produce and market molds for the transformation of plastics, paper, cardboard and rubber, and will offer maintenance, repair and recapitalization services for equipment associated with these molds.
ECOPLAST, S.A. accumulates over 20 years of experience in the plastics processing industry.
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Former Cuban ambassador to Namibia says US trying to repeat in other nations what it's been doing against Cuba for so long
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6666
- today: 524
- online: 153
- total: 7304700