The 37th Havana International Fair FIHAV 2019, opened Monday at EXPOCUBA exhibition center with representatives from more than 55 countries.
The event began with the traditional opening ceremony at the Plaza de las Banderas, followed by the celebration of the national days of Russia and Spain, the latter with the attendance of more than 110 companies.
The Mariel Special Development Zone stand was also opened and there was a presentation of the Dubai 2020 World Expo.
FIHAV 2019, running through November 8, gathers several national companies representing all sectors of the economy.
For the first time, two domestic non-agricultural cooperatives are exhibiting their products. Besides, all Cuban provinces are represented with a stand.
This year's fair honors Havana on occasion of its 500th anniversary --to be marked November 16.
Other activities include the launching of the 2019-2020 Portfolio of Foreign Investment Opportunities and the 2020-2021 Commercial Cuban Directory, as well as the 4th Business Forum.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 1838
- online: 146
- total: 6667834