Several of the hotels managed by the Spanish company Meliá in Cuba appear in the list of nominees for the World Travel Awards, the WTA, this year. This is the 27th edition of that award, considered the Oscar of the world tourism industry.
For the Cuba's Leading Hotel 2020 category, the Meliá Cayo Coco, located in the Jardines del Rey, and Meliá Cohiba, a few meters from Havana's Malecon, are proposed, both five star accommodations.
In the Meliá Cohiba elegance, comfort and privacy, distinguish the majestic Master Suites, located on the highest floors. Maximum expression of the All Inclusive luxury the Paradisus Río de Oro, Paradisus Varadero and Paradisus Princesa del Mar hotels stand out for excellence in their services.
The Meliá Las Dunas hotel, a family resort in Cayo Santa María, is also on the list.
Voting will close on January 10, 2020, and the winners will be announced 10 days later in an official ceremony in the Bahamas.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 23
- Soberon says upcoming Havana conference is a step forward toward strengthening Cuba's links with its nationals abroad
- Imperialism and Revolution Episode #23
- RHC's segment on literature 'From the Bookshelf'
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11072
- today: 10071
- online: 153
- total: 7062673