A Cuban delegation, headed by David Lobaina, representative for Central Europe of the Ministry of Tourism (MINTUR), is participating in the international tourism fair in Hungary, which opened at the Hungexpo fairgrounds in Budapest.
The Cuban stand offers information about the campaign "Authentic Cuba", led by MINTUR, and aimed at portraying to the world Cuba’s potential as a safe destination.
The opening ceremony was also attended by the Cuban ambassador to the European nation, Alicia Elvira Corredera Morales, and was chaired by Gabor Ganczer, CEO of Hungexpo; Gergely Karacsony, mayor of Budapest and the Italian ambassador to Cuba, Massimo Rustico.
The Cuban diplomatic office in Hungary is hosting some collateral activities. These include a meeting with the top managers of the company "Seven Secrets", which is dedicated to the luxury hotel industry, as well as an informative meeting with tour operators and specialized press.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 4668
- online: 334
- total: 8076570