Washington, July 16 (RHC)-- The U.S. Republican Party is expected to formally endorse Donald Trump’s proposal to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. Members of the Republican National Convention platform committee successfully petitioned to have language calling for the wall added to the platform text.
The proposal has sparked significant opposition across the United States. Experts have also cast doubt on the overall feasibility of Trump’s border wall.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2470
- online: 113
- total: 6070934