Peruvian President Ollanta Humala
Lima, July 16 (RHC-NNN) -- Peru's current administration has invested "unprecedented" amounts in education and social inclusion, according to President Ollanta Humala.
The Peruvian president requested the next administration to continue implementing social programs for the benefit of the underprivileged. Humala noted that the country currently relied on social programs that did not exist before and that ought to remain in place.
He pointed out that education budget tripled during his time in office. But he said teachers' salaries must continue to improve. Humala pledged to go on with his government's social agenda until his last day in office.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1124
- online: 231
- total: 4105234