La Paz, October 4 (RHC)-- The president of Bolivia's Chamber of Deputies, Betty Tejada, said she will meet with the Ethics Committee to review proceedings against two legislators who have been involved in drug trafficking.
She said that in the meeting with the Ethics Committee they will find the way to deal with legislators Donato Callisaya and Samuel Pamuri, who were involved along Lebanese George Chafic Habchi, in drug trafficking. Chafic Habchi was arrested last weekend while attempting to take drugs to Africa.
Authorities confiscated 392 kilograms of cocaine being carried by the Lebanese citizen, who had relations with the two Bolivian legislators, who said they were innocent.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 826
- online: 180
- total: 4079307