La Paz, October 4 (RHC)-- Bolivia and Ecuador will jointly work to support the summit of social movements of the Union of South American Nations, said Bolivian official Alfredo Rada.
Rada, who is the deputy minister for the Coordination of Social Movements announced that the meeting is scheduled to take place in the first quarter of 2014, focusing on regional South American and Caribbean integration.
He also announced the attendance of a Bolivian delegation to the World Festival of Youths and Students, to take place late this year in Quito, Ecuador.
The announcement of the Summit came in following an accord of the Table of Social Movements, one of the initiatives implemented during the meeting held on Thursday by Evo Morales and Rafael Correa in the Bolivian city of Cochabamba.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 774
- online: 88
- total: 4940350