La Paz, October 4 (RHC)-- Bolivia and Ecuador will jointly work to support the summit of social movements of the Union of South American Nations, said Bolivian official Alfredo Rada.
Rada, who is the deputy minister for the Coordination of Social Movements announced that the meeting is scheduled to take place in the first quarter of 2014, focusing on regional South American and Caribbean integration.
He also announced the attendance of a Bolivian delegation to the World Festival of Youths and Students, to take place late this year in Quito, Ecuador.
The announcement of the Summit came in following an accord of the Table of Social Movements, one of the initiatives implemented during the meeting held on Thursday by Evo Morales and Rafael Correa in the Bolivian city of Cochabamba.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 28
- Yusuam Palacios: we must continue learning from José Martí to confront and overcome the problems humanity faces today
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #62
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 27
- 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz: Ksenia Olkhova, a survivor of the Nazis concentration camp, shares her story
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11930
- today: 4486
- online: 248
- total: 7120767