Fox chair Roger Ailes
New York, July 21 (RHC)-- Lawyers for Fox chair Roger Ailes have confirmed that their client is in negotiations to step down from Fox amid more than a half-dozen accusations of sexual harassment.
Former Fox anchor Gretchen Carlson has sued Ailes. Now, Fox anchor Megyn Kelly has also accused him of harassment.
Many are celebrating Ailes’s anticipated departure, though as Feministing founder Jessica Valenti notes: "Removing one lascivious man can’t turn around the mess of misogyny that is Fox News." Gretchen Carlson’s suit also alleges Fox News has an overall misogynistic culture.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9107
- today: 2233
- online: 157
- total: 7374803