Hillary Clinton and Senator Tim Kaine
Washington, July 23 (RHC)-- U.S. presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has announced Virginia Senator Tim Kaine as her running mate in the 2016 race for the White House.
The two made an appearance in their first joint campaign event at a Miami rally on Saturday. They spoke at Florida International University, which is known for its heavily Hispanic body of students.
Kaine speaks fluent Spanish and will join the former first lady in the Democratic National Convention (DNC) which starts on Monday.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10188
- today: 8267
- online: 219
- total: 7081251