Havana, October 4 (RHC)-- Latin American countries with the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of the Americas, ALBA, continued to increase trade operations based on the regional currency known as SUCRE.
According to the Central Bank of Venezuela 823 operations have involved the new currency this year; while transactions from January to September reached 647, 5 million Sucres, some 809.5 million US dollars. In 2012, operations based on Sucres saw an increase of 2,645 deals up from only 431 in 2011.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1170
- online: 122
- total: 4937076