Havana, October 4 (RHC)-- Latin American countries with the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of the Americas, ALBA, continued to increase trade operations based on the regional currency known as SUCRE.
According to the Central Bank of Venezuela 823 operations have involved the new currency this year; while transactions from January to September reached 647, 5 million Sucres, some 809.5 million US dollars. In 2012, operations based on Sucres saw an increase of 2,645 deals up from only 431 in 2011.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 1329
- online: 189
- total: 4101525