Havana, October 4 (RHC)-- Latin American countries with the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of the Americas, ALBA, continued to increase trade operations based on the regional currency known as SUCRE.
According to the Central Bank of Venezuela 823 operations have involved the new currency this year; while transactions from January to September reached 647, 5 million Sucres, some 809.5 million US dollars. In 2012, operations based on Sucres saw an increase of 2,645 deals up from only 431 in 2011.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 3120
- online: 157
- total: 4484873