Caracas, January 6 (RHC)-- The president of the Venezuelan Parliament
Diosdado Cabello stressed in Caracas the growing unity of the Bolivarian
Revolution and the people forged by the legacy of late Venezuelan leader
During a ceremony to render tribute to the Bolivarian leader at the
Mountain Barracks, which treasure the mortal remains of Hugo Chavez,
Cabello said that the guidelines given by Chavez on December 8, 2012 are
being followed by the people and government.
Cabello noted that the strength of the Bolivarian project was evidenced by
the victory at the December 8th municipal elections and in the fact that
most Parliament deputies are followers of Hugo Chavez.
The top parliamentarian told the opposition parties that Chavez will
always remain in the hearts of the Venezuelan people and called to be alert
to face new aggressions by the right wing, because they will continue to
conspire against the revolution.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- European Union Urges Israel to Stop Building Illegal Settlements
- Cuban tourism is secure and on the rise
- Financial Giant Wells Fargo Fined $185 Million for Creating Phony Accounts and Credit Cards
- 60th Anniversary of the Landing of the Granma
- Excerpts of Speech by Cuban President Raul Castro, December 3rd, Santiago de Cuba