Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Tel Aviv, September 14 (RHC)-- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has sparked outrage by calling Palestinian opposition to Israeli-only settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories a version of "ethnic cleansing."
The Israeli prime minister said: "The Palestinian leadership actually demands a Palestinian state with one precondition: no Jews. There's a phrase for that. It's called ethnic cleansing."
In fact, Palestinian leaders have said that Jews -- as well as members of any other religion --could indeed be citizens in a future Palestinian state. Palestinians have long opposed, however, the Israeli-only enclaves that currently dot the Israeli-occupied West Bank.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1405
- online: 173
- total: 3835375