Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Tel Aviv, September 14 (RHC)-- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has sparked outrage by calling Palestinian opposition to Israeli-only settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories a version of "ethnic cleansing."
The Israeli prime minister said: "The Palestinian leadership actually demands a Palestinian state with one precondition: no Jews. There's a phrase for that. It's called ethnic cleansing."
In fact, Palestinian leaders have said that Jews -- as well as members of any other religion --could indeed be citizens in a future Palestinian state. Palestinians have long opposed, however, the Israeli-only enclaves that currently dot the Israeli-occupied West Bank.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 3423
- online: 143
- total: 4477103