Barcelona, September 16 (RHC)-- A flotilla bound for Gaza has set sail from the Spanish port city of Barcelona in efforts to break the ongoing Israeli blockade. Twenty-two female activists from across the world are aboard the Women’s Boat to Gaza.
The two boats are carrying humanitarian aid, including medicine and food.
Israel has maintained a blockade of the Gaza Strip since 2007. Last year, another Women’s Boat to Gaza was stopped and seized by the Israeli Navy.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1407
- online: 174
- total: 3835377