New York, September 20 (RHC)-- The largest police union in the United States has endorsed Donald Trump for U.S. president. More than two-thirds of the national board of the Fraternal Order of Police voted in favor of the endorsement.
In a statement, the FOP said Trump will "make America safe again." The Fraternal Order of Police is considered to be one of the most reactionary law enforcement organizations in the country.
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 3788
- online: 203
- total: 4215070