New York, September 20 (RHC)-- The largest police union in the United States has endorsed Donald Trump for U.S. president. More than two-thirds of the national board of the Fraternal Order of Police voted in favor of the endorsement.
In a statement, the FOP said Trump will "make America safe again." The Fraternal Order of Police is considered to be one of the most reactionary law enforcement organizations in the country.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 960
- online: 176
- total: 3857821