New York, September 20 (RHC)-- The largest police union in the United States has endorsed Donald Trump for U.S. president. More than two-thirds of the national board of the Fraternal Order of Police voted in favor of the endorsement.
In a statement, the FOP said Trump will "make America safe again." The Fraternal Order of Police is considered to be one of the most reactionary law enforcement organizations in the country.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 1546
- online: 101
- total: 4464032