New York, September 20 (RHC)-- The largest police union in the United States has endorsed Donald Trump for U.S. president. More than two-thirds of the national board of the Fraternal Order of Police voted in favor of the endorsement.
In a statement, the FOP said Trump will "make America safe again." The Fraternal Order of Police is considered to be one of the most reactionary law enforcement organizations in the country.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 2294
- online: 118
- total: 5046632