Washington, October 17 (RHC)-- Another batch of newly leaked e-mails show how Hillary Clinton’s campaign struggled to deal with Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders’s popularity during the primary season.
The e-mails, released by WikiLeaks, appear to come from the account of Clinton campaign chairperson John Podesta. In one e-mail, an adviser wrote to Podesta: "Message needs to be more positive, upbeat, hopeful. … Bernie is saying we can change the world. Her msg is ‘No, we can’t’ because …"
The aide recommended Clinton’s campaign feature more young people in her campaign ads. Another e-mail also shows Clinton aide Doug Band calling Clinton’s daughter, Chelsea, a "spoiled brat." This is the second batch of Clinton campaign e-mails released by WikiLeaks in the last four days... with thousands of e-mails to come.
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- Ultra-right, very active in Spain's elections
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 499
- online: 114
- total: 5653990